0

Posting Yay!! (by Rosa)

Hey guys!!!



What doing? (who can tell me which paranormal series that is from :D)

I am here once more to talk to you all about Paranormal Poison. I've always been a reader, when I could not understand words my mother said that I would read the pictures in my books. I've been a fan of fairy tales and teenage contemporary books for years. I'm sure you know what I mean , Mary Kate and Ashley, Nancy Drew Harley boys  Enid Blyton books and the list goes on.

I got into Paranormal at about sixteen when a friend of mine said "girl you ave to read this vampire series called House of Night". (What are you surprised it wasn't twilight? :D.) So I read the first book and I was like woa! that is some good stuff! I read  all the released books in a matter of weeks and I was really thankful that my friend had the foresight to buy the books as they came out!

After that I really got into the genre, and since then I've become and adult! And the best Paranormal Poison is the kind that you need to be 18 or older to consume ;). In my post What is your Paranormal Poison I tell you guys about my ultimate paranormal mix.

Honestly though that list dose not contain half the ingredients, they are so many to name! I read Paranormal Romances where there is a hero & heroine in every new book and I read Urban fantasies where I follow the life of one protagonist. If I had to chose out off all the UF's I've read my favourite protagonist I'd have to say Rachel Mariana Morgan from Kim Harrison's Hollows series and from  Jim Butchers Dresden Files series Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden.

You see what I did there :). Anywhos I know you are all wondering when this blog is going to take off. Well I am waiting for more people to join. COME BLOG WITH US, trust me do it now, because when we have enough people and you don't have a chance to join us you will feel left out.

OOOOOO I almost forgot!

I was going to post about the blog design.....When I first got the Idea for this blog, I went in search of the perfect blog template, Let me tell you it was not easy at all. When I found this one it wasn;t quite right so I modified it a teeny bit and lo you now have Paranormal Poison.


A fun fact about the layout. I like to think that the passed out bunny in the header has OD'd on Paranormal Poison! LOLZ :D

Hope you guys are having a great day!!
-Rosa
Xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment