1

What makes up my Paranormal Poison? By Beth Ann Masarik

Hello everyone!  My name is Beth Ann Masarik, and I am one of the reviewers and contributors for this blog.  Rosa asked me, "What's my paranormal poison?"  After giving this a lot of thought, I've finally figured it out.  Are you guys ready for this?

My paranormal poison is:

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
The Nightworld by L.J. Smith
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
the Heven & Hell series by Cambria Hebert
The House of Night series by P.C and Kristin Cast.

As you can see, most of the books I read have to do with vampires and werewolves.  That's because I love a yummy vampire/werewolf romance.

Well, there you have it folks! That's my paranormal poison!

~Beth

1 comments:

MåїÐ»-(¯`v´¯)-»

Great blog! I love PNR books! Thank you for following my blog! I also followed your other blog Rosa! :D

Post a Comment