2

What's Your Paranormal Poison? (By Rosa)

I'm sure most of you have heard the phrase before; "what's your poison?  Well today the question is; "What is your Paranormal Poison?"

To kick it off I'll share with you, my paranormal poison.

My poison is made up of a concoction of Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance by authors that will have you reading till the wee hours of the morning.

Ingredients:


Urban Fantasy-


1) One pinch of Illona Andrews Edge Series

2) A dash of Sacrificial Magic by Stacia Cain



3) And 5 tablespoons of Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series



Paranormal Romance


1) One butt load of J.R Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series








2) A pound of  Nalini Shing's Psy-Changeling series









3) And an entire carton of Jaquelyn Frank's Nightwalker series














Method:

Read thoroughly, consume at a steady pace and enjoy!


There you have it now, tell me what is your paranormal poison?

2 comments:

Unknown

I don't normally reply to most blogs but I felt like I really wanted to talk about my poisons of choice!!!

Urban Fantasy

The Zodiac Series by Vicki Pettersson (Superheroes in Las Vegas what could be better?)

Harry Dresdan Series (riding dinosaurs through chicago, need I say more?)

The Blood Price Series by Tanya Huff ( I am from Toronto so it was awesome to see things from home in a new light!)


Paranormal Romance

Actually not sure if this belongs in urban or in paranormal but since it almost borders in smut I will put it in the romance section! Anita Blake Series by Laurell K Hamilton.

Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlotte Harris (Oh Eric how I love thee)

Those are sadly all the ones I can remember at the moment but they are all soooo good!!!

Anonymous

Excellent Choices, I think I'll try to get my hands on the signs of the zodiac series Thanks for the input!

-Rosa

Post a Comment